When you think about summer grilling, few things come to mind more than hamburgers and hotdogs. Well, we can’t help too much with hotdogs — we’ll leave all the possibilities up to your imagination. However, we have a way to help you spice up your burgers — the Milton’s Own way.
GRILLED SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES KABOBS (Download printable PDF)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Milton’s Own Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp sauteed onions (diced small)
- Blend all the ingredients
- Make hamburger patties. (We suggest four per pound.)
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Optional: Add your favorite cheese after you flip the burgers.
- Optional: Near the end of grilling the burgers, toast the buns by placing them cut side down on a low-heat area of the grill. Toast to desired crispiness.
NOTE: Keep an eye on these. They can get too brown rather quickly.
- The breadcrumbs will give your burgers some body.
- The egg will help keep the burgers moist.