Blueberry Maple Oatmeal Bars
- 3/4 cup (112g) firmly packed maple sugar
- 1 cup (125g) oat flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (80g) quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 3/4 cup (240 g) fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine ½ cup maple sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Add the tofu and, using your hands, create a crumbly mixture.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture into the bottom of lightly oiled 8- or 9-inch (20-or 23-cm) square pan.
- Spread blueberries evenly over batter.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove and while hot sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup of maple sugar.
Cut into conveniently size bars.